Here's the full recipe from Episode 7: Hydroponic Spinach. If you make it, let us know what you think!
Makes approximately 25 (1.5-inch) balls.
- 1 lb frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1.5 cups seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup diced mozzarella
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together until evenly distributed.
- Scoop roughly 1-2 tablespoons of mixture and roll into a ball between your hands like you would a large meatball.
- Continue making balls with the remaining mixture, and set them on a greased sheet pan.
- Bake balls for 15-20 minutes until slightly browned on the outside and the cheese looks deliciously oozy.